Most brides don’t think of planning a garter toss song ahead of time and usually, if there is this funny little formality during the evening, leave it up to the DJ to pick something. Inevitably the song ends up being “Leave Your Hat On” by Joe Cocker or “Sexy Back” by Justin Timberlake.
The garter toss usually happens later in the evening when everyone is a bit more “happy” from wedding champagne and if you pick the right song can be a fantastic and memorable part of the evening. Here are 11 suggestions for fun songs that you can provide to your wedding singer or DJ to play during the garter toss.
- Wobble by V.I.C
- Mission Impossible Theme Song
- Austin Powers Theme Song
- Highway to The Danger Zone (From Top Gun)
- You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate
- Pony by Genuine
- Ignition Remix by R Kelly
- Let’s Get it On by Marvin Gaye
- I’m Too Sexy by Right Said Fred
- Hot in Here by Nelly
- Another One Bites the Dust by Queen