We all love a classic wedding song! Something that triggers a memory of that perfect, fun or touching moment…but how do we balance the love for something familiar and nostalgic with the desire to offer something new and unique? These great renditions of popular wedding songs might provide the inspiration you’ve been looking for! From Joss Stone to Maroon 5, these sensational artists put their unique spin on some of our favourite wedding songs.
- Joss Stone cover of L.O.V.E
2. Ben Rector cover of I Wanna Dance With Somebody
3. The Lennings cover of You’re The One That I Want
4. Boyce Avenue cover of Teenage Dream
5. Maroon 5 cover of If I Ain’t Got You
6. Corinne Bailey Rae cover of Is This Love
7. Obadiah Parker’s cover of Let’s Stay Together
8. Eva Cassidy cover of Somewhere Over The Rainbow
So there we have it: 8 popular wedding songs you haven’t heard like this before. I might expand on this post as I discover more incredible cover versions, but for now I just had to share these performances because they are some of my favourite and any one of them will help to add your unique touch to your special day.