Love Songs From Films
With an overwhelming volume of song choice, it’s no wonder couples have a hard time selecting just a handful of love songs to include on their wedding day. Many people are turning to inspiration from films to help weigh-in on their decision making. Music plays an enormous role in film. In the most touching, romantic, tear-jerking movie scenes, there is always a corresponding soundtrack. Here are 13 love songs from films -ranked by the strength in which they pull on our fragile heart-strings, of course!
13. Fallen by Lauren Wood (Pretty Woman)
12. Time of My Life by Bill Medley (Dirty Dancing)
11. Kissing You by Des’ree (Romeo and Juliet)
10. It Had To Be You by Harry Connick Jr (When Harry Met Sally)
9. Falling Slowly by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (Once)
8. A Whole New World by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane (Aladdin)
7. Everything I Do (I Do It For You) by Bryan Adams (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)
6. Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith (Armageddon)
5. When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating (Notting Hill)
4. Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John (The Lion King)
3. Only Hope by Mandy Moore (A Walk To Remember)
2. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls (City of Angels)
1. Never Love Again by Lady Gaga (A Star is Born)
With a plethora of music throughout history, and more incredible songs being written every day, we have never been more spoilt for choice! Have you found your perfect soundtrack? What inspired you to choose that song? If you’re still looking for music ideas -whether you’re after something that’s romantic but a little bit different or some solid, time tested crowd-pleasers for your playlist, check out these earlier blog posts.